Mold remediation can be an extremely challenging problem to overcome, and knowing where to start can sometimes be the hardest part. Hiring 24/7 Flood Response to do the removal is one of the easiest ways to deal with mold long term. High humidity is always the hardest element to control but, with the right facts about mold growth and removal, finding a professional to keep things under control can be a “breeze.”
Why You Should Hire 24/7 Flood Response for Mold Remediation
It might seem easy to go the do-it-yourself route in order to remove mold cheaply but that could come at a long-term cost. Should the mold come back, it becomes that much more difficult to control. However, hiring 24/7 Flood Response has 3 major benefits:
- We will get to the root cause – By identifying different discolorations, our professionals are able to find the origin and deal with it to prevent further spread. After years of dealing with different types of mold damage, we have the necessary experience to deal with the problem conclusively.
- We have the right tools for the job – No matter how good you think you are at DIY projects; one small mistake may prove costly when it comes to mold removal. Did you know that mixing bleach with household cleaners produces toxic fumes? This is just one instance where your well-being might be compromised while attempting mold removal. For your safety, you should hire the team at 24/7 Flood Response, who have and know the right tools to use to effectively eliminate your mold problems.
- We will be extremely thorough – Mold can become a nuisance if not dealt with properly. Our professional removers will use an advanced sealer to make the cleaned areas more resistant to mold regrowth. We will also advise you on how to maintain your home to ensure the problem does not reoccur.
What to Expect During our Mold Remediation
Once our professional team of removers are in your home, there are several steps that will be taken:
- Wearing of safety gear and ensuring household safety– Mold spores can float in the air and cause serious respiratory issues. Our professionals come equipped with protective gear which includes filtration face mask, vinyl gloves and protective suits which ensures the safety of our staff and advise you to keep clear of the area until the issue has been properly contained.
- Sealing off of the work area – Plastic sheering is used to ensure that mold spores do not disperse to other areas which keeps you and your loved ones safe from exposure. We also use specialized equipment such as air scrubbers, vacuums and dehumidifiers to ensure household safety.
- Cleaning of the air – Once the mold is removed, the air must be cleaned using High Proficiency Particulate Air (HEPA) scrubbers as they are designed to rid the air of small mold spores and other contaminants.
- Discarding mold affected materials – Some parts of the structure, once moldy, cannot be restored to their previous condition and should be discarded. Our team advises homeowners on the best course of action necessary should his be a problem within the home.
- We use antimicrobial cleaning agents to remove any residual mold and then seal the area to help prevent to re-growth of mold in those affected areas. Sealing of treated areas will also make them resistant to molding and get rid of any lingering odors.
Our Mold Remediation Team Gives You the Tools to Understand the Damage
The actual price of mold removable depends on the extent of the damage. Our team will assess the extent of the project and recommend the best course of action moving forward.
We believe in transparency and giving clear and accurate information. Before starting any mold remediation project, we will survey the damage and explain to you, in simple terms, what needs to be done. Once we have finished the removal, we will advise you on ways of preventing new growth of mold.
Why 24/7 Flood Response?
Hiring the professionals at 24/7 Flood Response for mold remediation is the best way to prevent regrowth. We have the experience and tools to eliminate mold completely. We work not only to remove existing growth but also prevent spreading. As a reliable BBB accredited professional, we charge reasonable rates and ensures you are well informed about how to maintain the right environment to prevent regrowth of mold.
Based in the Denver area, “24/7 Flood Response” knows these steps and ensures that you can get back on your feet as soon as possible after mold strikes. We are timely, diligent, experienced, and ready to help 24 hours a day, 7 days a week!
Call 24/7 Flood Response (303) 239-1416
We’re available 24/7/365!
Creative Commons Attribution: Permission is granted to repost this article in its entirety with credit to 24/7 Flood Response and a clickable link back to this page.