Sewage Backup and Cleanup In Denver And Surrounding Areas
Water damage is bad enough, but when sewage backs up and floods your yard or, worse, your home… you have a crisis. Cleaning it up is not glamorous, but it’s unbelievably important. We handle sewage backup promptly and professionally, servicing Denver, Boulder and the entire Front Range.
All of our technicians at 24/7 Flood Response are fully licensed, insured, and certified with the IICRC. You deserve nothing less than this level of expertise because sewage backup poses incredible risks to you, your family and your home.
You have friendly experts close at hand who will do it for you and leave everything clean and healthy. We’ll come help you with sewage backup anywhere in the entire Front Range, including Denver, Boulder, Arvada and Castle Rock.
Serious Health Risks
Sewage is HazMat, plain and simple. It can contain millions of harmful bacteria that can spread terrible disease. In addition to the serious health risks, the smell of sewage can be unbearable and can seep into your possessions, leaving them permanently destroyed. This is why it’s important to act fast if you have a sewage backup issue. 24/7 Flood Response takes no chances with your health or our own. We will ensure every trace of harmful bacteria is cleaned up, both visible and invisible!
If you suspect a sewage issue, call us today – 303-239-1416 for an immediate cleanup!
Our Goals are Simple
- Clean up impeccably.
- Eradicate biological dangers.
- Mold remediation.
- Restore and reconstruct to perfection.
- You are happy and safe.
We Are Your Backup, Backup
24/7 Flood Response is here to take your call no matter the time of day. Trust us to handle your sewage cleanup:
- Main line sewage backups. These are ALWAYS category 3. This is when you see “black water” and contaminated sewage. We will extract it immediately. We remove all porous materials like carpet and drywall. These are now biohazard waste. After that, we thoroughly treat wood, concrete and other surfaces materials with carefully chosen antimicrobial agents.
- Toilet overflow. This falls into one of two categories: clean water and sewage water. Either way, take no chances and call us immediately.
- Home appliance overflows. Mainly dishwashers and washing machines. This is “gray water” – not putrid like black water but not clean either. There can be chemicals and contaminants in it, so we still take every precaution. If we get to it quickly we can usually salvage your contents without having to cut stuff away.
We Know Insurance
Helping you includes helping with insurance. Over the years we have created long-lasting relationships with insurance agencies and public adjusters. We will use our expertise to make sure your water damage restoration and mold removal claim is handled quickly.
If you’re not covered, please contact us for a competitive price. Remember, we work for you and not the insurance companies. You want someone like us in your corner.