Got Water Damage in your Denver area Home?
It’s Critical to Act Fast!
At 24/7 Flood Response we understand how discovering water damage in your Denver area home will turn a good day to a bad one in the blink of an eye. That goes double if mold has formed. Our team has assessed and worked hundreds of cases of water and mold damage across the entire Front Range in cities like Denver, Boulder and Golden, CO. Whether it’s happened from heavy rain, snow melt, faulty plumbing, drain backup or anything else.
Follow these 6 steps when you are dealing with flood and water damage in your Denver area home!
- 1 Call 24/7 Flood Response immediately so we can send a
restoration professional to help you with the process.
- 2 Do not ignore anything or delay. Water can wreck furniture and other objects that may hold sentimental value. Drying needs to commence fast! Mold can start forming in as little as 24 hours.
- 3 Attempt to find the source of the water intrusion and take steps to resolve the problem.
- 4 Move everything you can and place them where they can be dried.
- 5 Keep people out of the area.
- 6 24/7 Flood Response will arrive promptly to start the drying process.