Since 2003, we have been on call and ready to serve our community 24/7, 365 days a year. Our commitment to our customers remains the same through COVID-19. We are still open and ready to help. For you safety, our team has added additional sanitation measures and social distancing guidelines.
Choose Us When Water Damage Strikes
Water Damage Restoration in Golden and Surrounding Areas
Water damage restoration is what we do! Since 2003, we have excelled at it and led the field in making customers happy! As a family owned company, we know how important your family is and how concerned you are for their safety. Your concerns are our concerns.
We’re available to help you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. We cover all the Front Range, including Golden, Denver, Boulder, Longmont, Castle Rock, and more.
Water Damage is Very Common in Colorado’s Front Range
Water always finds a weakness and a way. It goes over, it goes under, it gets in between, and it soaks. It can also cause terrible problems like structural weaknesses and hazardous mold.
Flooding and water damage is very common in the Golden CO area – as common as rain and snow. In fact, snow melt can be one of the biggest causes of home water damage around here. Once it’s in your home, you need it out quickly.
Look for the warning signs regularly. If you discover wet carpets, or unexplained puddles on the floor, or discolored walls, floors and ceilings… contact us right away! We’ll do the rest.
Professional, Trusted Flood Restoration
We hire only the best. All our technicians are certified with the IICRC, fully licensed and insured. If you ask us what our best traits are, the answer is very simple…
How We Do Water Damage Restoration
No water damage situation is the same. We provide a unique solution to each client, depending on the extent of the damage and restoration requirements. No matter the case, our general process for water damage cleanup, repair, and restoration in Golden, CO, stays the same:
1. Emergency Call – Give us a call anytime, day or night, we’re always here to help. We don’t employ answering machines; our representatives pick up every time. After all, when dealing with water damage, time is of the essence.
2. Inspection and Damage Assessment – After receiving your call, our representatives will send a team of expert technicians to your place. Our technicians will immediately stop the source of flooding and assess the extent of the water damage.
3. Water Removal or Extraction – Using powerful pumps and water extraction units, our technicians will remove hundreds or thousands of gallons of water from your property. This process includes carpet inspection or removal, if necessary.
4. Drying and Dehumidification – Almost all building materials, such as drywall and wood floors, are porous and, therefore, retain water. After water extraction, our team will make sure to dry and dehumidify the site using industrial-grade equipment.
5. Cleaning and Repair – Our technicians are trained to sanitize, clean, and repair contents damaged by water. For materials that can’t be cleaned or restored, we will ask you and your insurance adjuster if we can dispose of them.
6. Restoration – Depending on the extent of the damage, we may replace drywall or carpet, or reconstruct various areas of your home or commercial space. Our goal is to restore your property to its pre-water damage condition.
When dealing with flooding in your home or business location, the longer you wait to call a professional, the worse the damage will be. It’s feasible to restore more contents if you get in touch with us immediately.
Professional. Friendly. Fast!
Our job is to minimize damage caused by water and then bring your home back to pre-loss condition, if not better. We do much more than merely dry out and cut away or toss out the bad. With modern techniques, we can bring carpets and belongings back to life, but only if you contact us immediately.
The Power of Technology
We use advanced moisture detecting equipment to locate, evaluate and document problem areas inside your home. We notice everything from pre-existing issues to the source of the water, then formulate a plan of action to best solve your problem and begin water damage restoration and mold remediation.
You Won’t Wait On Us
Unlike other providers, you won’t be given a vague timeframe when we can be there to help. You get to speak to a person at any time and receive proper answers. That is a promise from our family to yours.
We Know Insurance
Helping you includes helping with insurance. Over the years we have created long-lasting relationships with insurance agencies and public adjusters. We will use our expertise to make sure your water damage restoration and mold removal claim is handled quickly.
If you’re not covered, please contact us for a competitive price. Remember, we work for you and not the insurance companies. You want someone like us in your corner.